Low cost accommodation in Venice is still quite expensive. We tried to find out alternative accommodation options. Here you can find some suggestions:
- (UNFORTUNATELY, THERE ARE NO VACANCIES LEFT. WE THANK ALL HOSTING FAMILIES VERY MUCH – Please help us finding new offers!)
With the “Host a participant” initiative, we are promoting a form of widespread hospitality to find families and communities of Venice and its surroundings willing to give free accommodation to the Conference participants. Many families are joining this initiative because they know it’s a great opportunity for intercultural exchange and insights into the “true” Venetian life. In case you are interested in this type of accommodation and according to the vacancies, fill in this form and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact with you as soon as possible! PLEASE NOTE: this is mainly for registered participants, in order to help those who have already spent money for the event. If you have not registered, please consider other low-cost accommodation. Thank you for your understanding.
- (NO SPACES FOR TENTS LEFT, ONLY FOR CAMPERS) The Il Rosmarino Bio-social Farm offers its gardens for tents and campers for free. It’s an agri-camping with shower and toilettes, 30 minutes from Venice by bus or train (quite frequent connections). The farm owns a mini van and can take you to the station and back (2 km). If you are interested, write to: email@example.com
- The Parish Gesù Lavoratore in Marghera offers 50 places on the floor for “sleeping baggers” in a 3 room house with toilettes and showers. It is available from the 19th-23rd, with check out on the 23rd. All nights will cost only 15 euros, everything included!!! Transportation from Marghera to Venice is not that difficult, you will only need a bus ticket to Piazzale Roma and then to walk to the ex Cotonificio-IUAV. Please, let us know if you are interested in it ASAP. Please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The SCOUT area at the Lido offers 30 camp beds for 8 euros per night (kitchen and toilettes available) and a garden for camping for 6 euros per night (kitchen and toilettes available). Please send an email to email@example.com if you are interested in this kind of accommodation. Please, note that you will need a ferry ticket to get to the conference (ACTV Carta Eventi for a special price of 35 euros for the 5 days, you need to book them at the same email address. Please note that regular price is 7 euros, one way, by ferry !!!).
- The Social Centre Rivolta (in Marghera, closed to Venice) offer a place in small dormitories for 9 euros per diem (you can arrange a small breakfast there also). The Social Centre Morion in Venice has made the same offer but there are no vacancies now.
Further availability you can find indipendently in the following hostels and hotels:
Alberghi e Bed&Breakfast
Biogarden Venezia offers 15 places for tents/camper for 9 euros, via Parolari, 88 Mestre, VENEZIA. You need to walk 1 km till the bus stop to Venice. Biogarden also offers two flats for 6 people each for 15 euros per person per day. Please, contact if interested Maurizio Galvan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bed&Breakfast Casa del Miele, 30% discount for all participants. email@example.com
Locanda Ca’ San Marcuola
Ist. Canossiano San Trovaso
Casa Cardinal Piazza
B&B Minelli Palace
Kosher House Il Giardino dei Melograni
Cà del Pozzo B&B
Hotel Minerva e Nettuno
Hotel alla Salute
Ca Orfeo Guest House
Guest House Vaniglia e Sorriso
B&B Best Holidays Venice
Appartemento Ca’ Venexia
B&B Live in Venice
Appartamento Ca’ Mare
Hotel Ristorante Ca’Mare
Hotel Marte e Biasin
B&B Ca’ Giorgio
B&B Casa Sant’Andrea
Alla Bianca Hotel
Appartamento Sweet Venice
Appartamento San Stin
Ca’ Derai Apartment
Appartamento Ca’Do Corti
Hotel Antica Villa Graziella
Guesthouse Affitta Camere
B&B da Irene
Modern Venice Loft Apartment
Camping San Nicolò Lido di Venezia (firstname.lastname@example.org) offers 15% discount for the participants to the Conference. Do ask for the discount when you do your reservation!
Venezia Camping (Village email@example.com) offers 15% discount for the participants to the Conference. Do ask for the discount when you do your reservation!
Camping Rialto Mestre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Camping Fusina (email@example.com)
Camping Jolly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOT IN VENICE, BUT QUITE CLOSE BY…
- Le Magnolie bed & breakfast via Malombra, 6 – Zerman di Mogliano Veneto (necessaria auto) tel. 041457223 email@example.com
- Hotel magnolia ••• Via terraglio 136 preganziol (TV) Tel 042293375/6www.magnoliahotel.itHotelmagnolia@tin.it
- Agriturismo -bed & breakfast -guest house ai carpini Via Treviso 25/a 30020 Marcon (VE) Tel 0415904360. cellulare 3935858054
- Hotel Duca D’aosta **** piazza Duca D’aosta, 31 31021 Mogliano Veneto – TV tel. 041 5904990
(A 2 passi dalla stazione!)
Ristorante – Residence ” Al bacareto” da Ernesto via Marconi, 81 Mogliano Veneto- TV tel. 0415902122www.albacareto.it firstname.lastname@example.org (si arriva a Venezia con l’autobus)
- Al Quadrifoglio Bed & Breakfast, via Terraglietto 9 – 31021 Venezia-Mestre(raggiungibile Venezia con autobus)
- Agriturismo Il Frutteto di Luciano Grassi, via Roette 3 Mogliano veneto- TV ( necessita auto )
tel. 041457109cell. 3280562161
- Hotel Floris •••• Via montegrappa 2, 31021 Mogliano Tel 0415908031
A 2 passi dalla stazione!
- Casa vacanza guest fenice Via terraglio 24 31021 Mogliano
- Hotel••••ristorante Crystal Via baratta nuova 1, Preganziol (TV)
Az agrituristica al vecio moraro. Via marignana 61. Mogliano Veneto. Tel. 04192144. Cell 3336802571.